- “Tea’s ready! Come sit at the table Daniel. C’mon Daniel, come have tea.”
- Cajoling just has no effect when a two year old is engrossed in Toy Story 2.
- Pick him up and carry him to the table.
- He hops down and runs back to the lounge.
- TV goes off.
- Screaming starts.
- Time out.
- He comes back out.
- “Sit down and have tea and watch Buzz?”
- Tea, and Toy Story for everyone.
- Yay! 😀
2 thoughts on “a win for parenting”
At least its a good movie! We are lucky he doesn’t like watching the Barbie movies over and over.
how could that ever compare to “Buzz… Buzz… Buzz Lightyear to the rescue!” and “Don’t you see the hat!? I am Mrs Nesbitt!!” 😀